- 1 ½ lb Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Rind on one lemon, grated
- ½ tsp Tobasco
- 3 Tbsp Grated Onion
- ½ Cup Indonesian Soy Sauce
- 3 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Coriander
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- Cut pork into ¾” cubes and place in shallow dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over meat.
- Chill overnight turning periodically-covered.
- Put meat on skewers and grill over BBQ for 15 minutes on low-medium heat. Turn frequently.
- Reboil marinade.
- Place skewers on a bed of rice and pour marinade over the meat.
- Helpful Hint: Can also use boiler in winter instead of BBQ.