20 Minute Chili with Johnston’s Pork
Courtesy of putporkonyourfork.com
- 1 lb Lean Ground Johnston’s Pork
- 28 fl oz (796 mL) canned diced Italian tomatoes
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 19 fl oz (540 mL) canned kidney or black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups corn frozen
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook ground Pork or crumbled Pork sausage over medium high heat; stir occasionally. When pork is thoroughly cooked, drain excess fat.
- Add canned tomatoes (with juice) and chili powder. Bring to a boil, reduce to medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add beans and corn. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with whole-wheat crusty rolls. Top with sour cream and grated cheese if desired.