Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
Recipe created by Chef Dan Cool
- 1 Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin
- 12 slices Johnston’s Bacon
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 jalapenos
- 12 skewers
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Preheat conventional oven to 375ºF (or convection oven to 350ºF).
- Slice tenderloin into medallions 1/4 " thick.
- Julienne onions and Jalapenos. You will need 12 slices each.
- Layer a piece of pork medallion, onion, and jalapeno on one end of bacon. Roll and secure with a skewer.
- Pop the bacon wrapped jalapenos into the oven and bake for 15 to 25 minutes (pending oven type), until bacon is nice and brown and pork is safely cooked to 140ºF.
- Remove from oven. Remove the skewers.
- Place them on the plate, drizzle with BBQ sauce, and finish off with some garnish.