Barbecue Pork Loin
Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 3 - 3 1/2 lbs Johnston’s Boneless Pork Loin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger root minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, garlic cloves, ginger root, salt and pepper to make the marinade.
- Marinate pork for 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and cook in oven for 1 hour, brushing and turning occasionally. Transfer the pork to the barbeque and grill for approximately 30 minutes, turning and brushing frequently or completely cook in oven.
- Remaining marinade can be used for gravy by boiling for 1 minutes and thickened with cornstarch solution (1 part cornstarch to 4 parts water).
- Home cook submitted photo used a pork tenderloin in lieu of a pork loin and cut recipe ingredients and cooking times to 1/3 (results in serving 2)