Oven Barbecued Ribs III
Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 2 lbs Johnston’s Baby Back Ribs
- Johnston’s Porchetta Rub to taste
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut ribs into 2 or 3 sections per rack. Season ribs with Porchetta rub or salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Combine remainder of ingredients in a bowl to make sauce and pour over ribs. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour longer.