For Versatile Pork Patty recipe, click here.
BBQ’d Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw
Recipe courtesy of Chef Steve Waldron of Fat Wally's Firehouse BBQ. Time to fire up the grill with this simple but tasty BBQ’d pork sandwich!
- 1 Versatile Pork Patty do not defrost for this recipe
- 1 hoagie style bun
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- cooking spray
- coleslaw optional topping
- pickles and onions optional topping
- jalapenos optional topping
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat
- Spray frozen pork patty with cooking spray and place over direct heat on grill. Cook about 3 or 4 minutes then flip. Continue cooking until internal temp reaches 145°F
- Slather cooked pork patty in BBQ sauce and serve on a bun with your choice of toppings