Bottom-Of-The-Box Crushed Cracker Pork
A good finger food to serve with your favorite dipping sauce like ranch dressing, barbecue sauce or honey mustard (Source: National Pork Board)
- 1 lb Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp steak sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheese cracker finely crushed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil divided
- Combine egg, steak sauce and garlic powder in a shallow dish. Place crushed crackers in another shallow dish.
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices. Pound or flatten slices with the heal of your hand to ¼-inch thickness.
- Dip each slice first into egg mixture, then cracker crumbs, turning to coat.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add half of pork slices and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned. Repeat with remaining oil and pork slices (or use 2 skillets at one time).