Easy Pork & Ham Loaf
Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 1 1/2 lbs Johnston’s Ground Ham
- 1 lb Johnston's Ground Pork
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together ham, pork , eggs, bread crumbs, salt and dry mustard.
- Pack into lightly greased 1 ½ quart loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Combine brown sugar, vinegar and water. During the last 15 minutes of cooking, baste loaf frequently with brown sugar sauce. Spoon off excess fat before serving.
- Recipe picture submitted by home cook using chopped ham instead of ground ham.