Honey Garlic Pork
Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 4 Johnston’s Pork Chops
- 1 tsp Johnston’s Porchetta Rub
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cups cornflakes crushed into 1 cup crumbs
- Season pork chops with the Porchetta rub.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine honey, garlic, salt and pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Brush pork chops with honey mixture and coat evenly with crushed cornflakes.
- Place a single layer in well greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until pork is tender. Do not cover or turn chops while cooking.