Honey Garlic Ribs
Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 3-4 lbs Johnston’s Pork Ribs cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Cook ribs in boiling, salted water until tender.
- Drain and place on greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and heat until honey is dissolved. Pour over ribs.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or broil for 15 minutes, until sauce is think and ribs are glazed. Turn ribs and baste frequently while cooking.