Honey Grilled Pork & Pear Kebabs
- 1 lb Johnston’s Pork Loin, Pork Leg, or Pork Shoulder cubed
- ½ cup apple juice
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 large pear cut into 4 wedges
- 1 medium red onion cut into 8 wedges
- 1 green or red pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 1 zucchini sliced
- Place pork cubes in a large zip-locked plastic bag. In a separate bowl, combine apple juice, Dijon mustard, and honey and pour over pork. Seal and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade in a small saucepan. Bring marinade to a boil and boil for at least 1 minute.
- Thread pork on skewers, alternating with pieces of pear, red onion, green or red peppers, and zucchini.
- Place kebabs on grill and brush with marinade; close barbeque cover and grill for 10 to 12 minutes on medium temperature, turning occasionally and basting with marinade.