Maple Sesame Glazed Pork Loin
Recipe created by Chef Asher Myton
- 1 ½ lbs Johnston’s Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Johnston’s Porchetta Rub
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Mix the sesame oil, Porchetta rub, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and rub all over the pork loin. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Roast pork loin in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until internal temperature reads 135°F.
- Add sauce mixture to pork loin and bake for 5 minutes until 140°F.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes until temperature reaches 145°F. Slice and serve.