Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 1 lb ground pork
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 large egg beaten
- ½ cup sweet & sour sauce
- ½ cup tomato Juice
- 1/3-1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Combine pork, onion, salt, pepper, ginger, egg, and bread crumbs; form into meatballs.
- Brown meatballs and drain excess fat.
- Mix sweet and sour sauce and tomato juice; bring to a boil. Add to meatballs and serve.
- Tip: You may substitute tomato juice for a full can of sweet and sour sauce.