Recipe created by Chef John Kavanagh of Seahorse Grill (www.seahorsegrill.ca)
- 2 slices Johnston’s Pork Loin
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 1 egg
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- fresh lemon juice optional
- Slice 2 pieces of pork from the loin.
- Put each piece of pork between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound the meat with a meat mallet.
- Season meat with salt & pepper.
- Toss meat in flour, dip in cream & egg mixture, then coat with panko crumbs.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a hot pan and fry schnitzel for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve pork schnitzel with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.