Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 4 Boneless Johnston’s Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- Round each chops till very thin, dredge thoroughly with flour.
- Beat egg with water.
- Dip floured chops with egg mixture, then coat with crumbs seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place on wire rack and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat butter and sauté pork chops until golden brown on both sides.
- These are very tender!