Pulled Pork Tacos
Recipe created by Chef Dan Cool
- 1 Johnston’s Pork Butt (Shoulder)
- 1 cup taco spice seasoning
- 1 small head nappa cabbage
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- 12 taco shells
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced
- favourite hot sauce
- Rub pork butt with half of taco spice seasoning and roast in a 200°F oven for 4 hours or until fork tender.
- Pull the pork apart and mix in the other half of taco spice seasoning.
- Slice the cabbage very thin and toss in a bowl with sour cream and salsa.
- Place 2 ounces of pulled pork in taco shell. Top with cheddar cheese and Mexican slaw (cabbage mixture) and garnish with cilantro, jalapeno, and hot sauce.