Sate Pork Kabobs
- 1 ½ lbs Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- rind of one lemon grated
- ½ tsp Tabasco
- 3 tbsp grated onion
- ½ cup Indonesian soy sauce
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- skewers if wood, soaked in water
- Cut pork into ¾” cubes and place in shallow dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over meat.
- Chill overnight turning periodically-covered.
- Put meat on skewers and grill over BBQ for 15 minutes on low-medium heat. Turn frequently.
- Reboil marinade.
- Place skewers on a bed of rice and pour marinade over the meat.
- Helpful Hint: Can also use boiler in winter instead of BBQ.