Slow Cooker Pork Roast & Gravy
Courtesy of National Pork Board
- 2 1/2 lbs Johnston’s Pork Roast trimmed
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 10 oz 284 ml can of sodium-reduced condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- In a large skillet, lightly brown pork roast on all sides. Transfer roast to a slow cooker. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine onion soup mix, cream soup, and water; stir well and pour over pork. Cover and cook 7 - 8 hours on LOW until tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Helpful Tip: If you want to make the whole meal in the slow cooker just add some halved mini red potatoes and carrots, or a vegetable of your choice to the pot half an hour before the roast is done.