Spicy Chorizo Quichelette
- 8 eggs
- 1 litre whole milk
- 24 x 2-3 inch tart shells (either home made or store bought)
- 4 links Johnston's Chorizo Sausage cooked & fine diced
- pinch salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp tobasco chipotle sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- Blind bake 24 tart shells in 350° F oven for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Mix milk, eggs, salt, pepper, chipotle.
- Sauté diced Johnston’s Chorizo and chives.
- Add cheeses to tart shells, add Johnston’s Chorizo and chives, fill with egg and milk mix and bake until firm (12 minutes T 325° F).