Western Style Roasted Pork Loin
Recipe created by Chef Asher Myton
- 1 ½ lbs Johnston’s Pork Loin trimmed
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp Johnston’s Southwest Rub
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup chili sauce or salsa
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp dry mustard powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp garlic cloves minced
- Mix the oil, Southwest rub, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and rub all over the pork loin. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Roast pork loin in the oven for approximately 30 minutes until temperature reads 130°F.
- Add sauce mixture to pork loin and bake for 5-10 minutes until internal temperature of 140°F is reached.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes and slice to serve.