Bacon Chicken Bombs
Recipe created by Chef Dan Cool
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1-2 jalapenos
- 1 medium onion
- 12-16 slices Johnston's Thick-Cut Bacon
- 1 cup favourite BBQ sauce
- Slice chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Julienne the jalapeno and onion.
- Lay one slice of bacon flat and place 1 slice of chicken 1 slice of jalapeno and 2 slices of onion together at one end and roll it up stuffing it inside the bacon.
- Place on baking sheet with end of bacon on bottom to prevent unravelling.
- Complete the rest and bake at 350°F or until bacon is crisp.
- Brush with your favourite BBQ sauce and NOW IT’S A PARTY!!