Baked Devilled Pork Chops
Recipe courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald. Recipe picture submitted by home cook.
- 8 Johnston’s Pork Chops 3/4" thickness
- garlic salt to taste
- 3 large onion finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F .
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic salt and brown in skillet. Transfer them to a large baking dish.
- Combine the onion and lemon juice, ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon this mixture over the pork chops, cover with foil or lid and bake in a 325°F oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 140°F. Remove pork chops from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with rice/quinoa and/or vegetables.