Braided Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with Miso
Recipe created by Home Chef Marc Beaulieu, Certified PNWBA & KCBS BBQ Judge
- 1 Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin trimmed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup tamarind paste
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 inch ginger root minced
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except pork tenderloin.
- To braid tenderloin, start about 1 inch in on thickest end and make 2 even lengthwise slices. Place in re-sealable bag and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade. Braid loin and secure with toothpicks at thin ends.
- Pour leftover marinade into pot and reduce on medium heat until thickened.
- Grill tenderloin until 145°F at thickest part.
- Glaze with thickened marinade.
- Serve with veggie stir fry and basmati rice. Garnish dish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.