Caesar Pork Pockets
Courtesy of Canadian Pork - Put Pork on Your Fork!
- 1 lb Lean Johnston’s Pork Loin Strips
- 1/2 cup caesar-style salad dressing
- 4 pita breads
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber salad dressing
- Combine strips and Caesar dressing in a shallow baking pan. Bake in preheated oven at 450ºF (230ºC) for 15-20 minutes until pork is lightly browned. Cut pita breads in half and microwave briefly to warm. To serve, place some of the pork strips in the pita. Top with sliced onion and chopped cucumber. Drizzle with cucumber dressing.