Ginger Peach Tenderloin
Recipe created by Chef Dan Cool
- 1 Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup canola oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp Johnston’s Bacon cooked & chopped into bits
- 1 tbsp onion diced
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger freshly grated
- 1 tbsp red pepper diced
- 2 peaches peeled & diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup orange juice
- jalapeno optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Rub tenderloin with oil, salt, and pepper and sear on hot pan, browning the outside.
- Place in oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 135ºF to140ºF.
- Saute onion, garlic, bacon, ginger, and red pepper with a little oil. Add peaches and cilantro and cook for a little while. Then add orange juice and let it simmer down.
- While the pork rests, you can add the extra juices from the pork pan to the sauce.
- Slice the rested pork and spoon the delicious local sauce over tenderloin.
- Chef's Tip: Add a little jalapeno if you like some heat.