Smoked Tenderloin and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Recipe created by Fat Wally's Firehouse BBQ
- 6 whole fresh jalapenos
- 12 pieces Johnston’s Smoked Pork Tenderloin cut into 1 ½”x¼” pieces
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 6 slices Johnston's Thick-Sliced Bacon cut in half
- Pre-heat gas grill to medium/high heat using the 2 zone method (one side of the grill has the burners on and the other side is off).
- Cut each jalapeno in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and rinse.
- Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese, Place a piece of Johnston's smoked tenderloin on top of cream cheese. Wrap each stuffed jalapeno with a cut slice of Johnston's bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place jalapenos on the cool side of the grill and close lid. Cook until bacon crisps up, approximately 20 minutes but check every 5 minutes or so.
- Note: Placing the stuffed jalapenos over direct flame can cause flare ups due to the bacon.