Zaatar Pork Bacon Burger with Feta Dill Mayo
Recipe created by Chef Carl Sawatsky
Pork Bacon Burger
- ½ lb Johnston’s Medium Ground Pork
- ½ lb Ground Johnston’s Bacon
- 2 Tbsp Zaatar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
Feta Dill Mayo
- ½ cup feta crumbled
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 heaping Tbsp chopped dill
- Mix all the ingredients for the burger together. Form 3 patties from the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients for the mayo together and set aside in a small bowl or container.
- Heat a griddle pan to medium-high and lightly grease. Cook burgers for 3 minutes per side or until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- Let burger rest for 3 minutes, while the burger is resting, toast your bun and add the feta dill mayo to both sides of the bun, finish with your favorite burger veggies like lettuce, tomato and pickles.