Courtesy of Alice Mae Macdonald
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1-2 cups Johnston's Ham chopped
- Sauté mushrooms and onion in butter.
- Beat eggs and flour well together. Mix in the other ingredients except cheddar, monterey jack and, ham.
- Fold in cheeses and ham.
- Pour into 10” buttered pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until fully cooked. Let rest for 10 minutes before servings.