Johnston’s Crown Roast
- 6-10 lbs Johnston’s Crown Roast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 4 tbsp chopped sage
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- 1 ¼ cups dry white wine
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Rub all over with the olive oil and garlic and season generously with the sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours, basting frequently with wine, until a meat thermometer reads of 140°F. Cook 20 to 22 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 10 minutes before carving. Serve with cranberry or apple sauce.