Perfect Pork Loin
Recipe courtesy of Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned Gourmet Food Store (www.wellseasoned.ca)
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 lbs Boneless Johnston’s BC Pork Loin
- salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush the garlic with the rosemary and salt & pepper – making paste. Rub the roast down with olive oil & then slather the seasoning all over the roast.
- Place the roast into a pan, cook until the pork is done by checking with an instant read thermometer – you want it to be about 140°F. Remove the roast to a platter to allow it to rest (to bring it up to 145°F).
- Put the pan on the stove over medium high heat, deglaze with the wine.
- After the pork has rested for at least 5 minutes, slice it & return it to the platter. Drizzle the pan juices over the pork and serve immediately.