Pork Tenderloin With Chipotle Maple Mop
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 x 12 oz Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin silver skin removed
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- pinch kosher salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup pure Canadian maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp chipotle hot sauce
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Mix and rub dry seasonings (coriander, garlic powder, ginger) onto Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin.
- Par-broil on BBQ to color on all sides.
- Remove rare and place on baking sheet.
- Mop Johnston’s Pork Tenderloin with sauce (Canadian maple syrup, sherry vinegary, chipotle hot sauce and kosher salt) and cook in oven to 140° F.
- Remove and let rest (10 minutes).
- Slice thin and serve.