Tangy Grilled Back Ribs
These tasty back ribs are perfectly glazed with a mouth-watering mixture of honey, soy sauce and French dressing - all staple ingredients that are probably already in your pantry (Recipe Source: National Pork Board)
- 4 lbs Johnston’s Baby Back Ribs
- 1 cup reduced-fat french dressing
- 2 tbsp onion soup mix
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1½ - 2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during last 5-30 minutes of cooking.
- Serve remaining sauce with ribs.
- Helpful Hint: Ribs basted with sauces during the grilling process are called wet ribs. For best results, brush ribs generously during the last 30 minutes of cooked.