Thai-Peanut Pork Stew - Slow Cooker
Credits to www.putporkonyourfork.com
- 2 lbs Johnston’s Pork Loin or Shoulder Roast trimmed
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2-1 tsp cayenne pepper (depending on how ’hot’ you prefer)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup frozen green beans thawed
- 2 tbsp unsalted peanuts chopped
- Cut pork roast into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. Place pork pieces, red bell pepper strips, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, cayenne pepper, and garlic in a slow cooker; stir. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-1/2 hours.
- Then add peanut butter and green beans, stirring to mix. Cook for an additional 1/2 hour on HIGH.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or rice noodles. Top with chopped peanuts.