Coffee Grilled Pork Chops
Looking for another way to sneak more coffee into your day? you might want to try this out!
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee Add more for a stronger flavor and aroma
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Oil Enough to thinly coat all the meat
- 3-4 Thick cut boneless Johnston’s pork chops
- Set grill to med-high heat. Meanwhile, drizzle oil over the pork chops and rub well with spice blend. Let marinate for 20-40 minutes while grill heats.
- Vertically score the fat along the edge of the chops, this will help keep it from getting tough or curling.
- Place on grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until slightly charred. Be sure not to over cook!
- Use a meat thermometer for best results. Internal temperature should sit at 145’F. Meat should be juicy and lightly pink.